Make a school booking
It's FREE to download the Year 7/8 History and Geography skills program but group sizes greater than 35 require a booking. You may also book to investigate inside Old Government House and the Governor's Dairy.
For a modest $55 per school visit you get;
- exclusive use of the Pavilion as a COLA , with space for 100 students;
- bus permit to enter and park;
- use of the Burramatta Visitor Centre in the Trust Office for orientation, if required.
Click here for a PARRAMATTA PARK MAP
To make a booking
- go to the Parramatta Park online booking form;
- fill in the information required on the form;
- under ”Event Type” write "education visit";
- under “Booking Area 1 ”select “Pavilion Flat –Area 23”;
- fill in the catchpa at the bottom and click on the submit button;
- you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail;
- once your booking has been processed you will receive a quote;
- pay on this quote to receive confirmation of booking and additional information.
To investigate inside the Dairy Cottage and Ranger’s Cottage
Additional services such as supervised access inside the Dairy Cottage and Ranger's Cottage are available by prior arrangement and at an additional cost.
Please call 02 8833 5000 to arrange supervised access.
To Investigate inside Old Government House
The National Trust manages Old Government House in Parramatta Park. Visits inside Old Government House are by prior arrangement and at an additional cost.
Please call 02 9635 8149 to make a booking.
Field Trip Risk Management Plan
Download a risk management plan for self guided field trips to Parramatta Park.
Tips for Teachers
Get the most out of your school visit download tips to achieve an integrated learning experience.