Grants of Licence or Easement
General criteria governing the granting of a licence or easement and current licencees and easements.
General Criteria Relating To Grant of Licence or Easement
- Description of the proposed use(s) and how land will be used.
- Whether the proposed use is consistent with the objects and functions of the Trust Act.
- Proposed alterations, additions, structures or site works proposed (Sketch plans may assist in the assessment of your proposal).
- Impact on the heritage significance of the land and/or park lands arising from the proposed use.
- Economic viability of the proposal. – Proponents are to indicate how the proposal would be viable and provide an economic return on their investment.
- Financial Capacity – Proponents are to indicate how they intend to fund the proposed project. Where a major capital investment is proposed financing sources should be indicated.
- The level of experience/expertise of the proponent/s in relation to the proposed use.
- The degree of public access that will be available under the proposed use.
- The relationship of the proposed use to the park operational requirements.
- The length of lease/licence required inclusive of any option period required.
- Rent – Proponents are encouraged to develop an appropriate rental proposal based on the particular circumstances of their proposal.
Any person may, at any time, make a submission in writing to the Trust in relation to the criteria. Submissions should be addressed to:
Parramatta Park Trust
PO Box 232
Parramatta NSW 2124
Current leases and easements:
Parramatta Golf Club Limited
Council of the City of Parramatta
Parramatta Leagues Club
Stelvio Australia Pty
Holroyd City Council (Deed of Easement for Stormwater)