Plans of Management
Parramatta Park is governed by a number of plans of management that are listed below. Click on the link to view or download a copy.
No albums or photos uploaded yet.
- OGHD Management Plan
- Overarching management plan for Old Government House and Parramatta Park to fulfill obligations under the strategic management framework for the Old Government House & Domain site, being one of the eleven sites forming the Australian Convict Sites World Heritage Property.
- Parramatta Park Conservation Management Plan
- Parramatta Park's comprehensive Conservation Management Plan
- Landscape Master Plan
- Parramatta Parks comprehensive Landscape Master Plan
- Heritage Asset Management Plan
- Parramatta Park HAMS
- Heritage and Conservation Register
- Section 170 Heritage and Conservation Register.
- Pest Management Plan
- This is Parramatta Park Trust's Pesticide Use Notification Plan in accordance with the requirements of the Pesticide Regulation 1995. The plan sets out how the Trust will notify members of the community of pesticide applications it makes or allows to be made to public places that it owns or controls.
- Grey Headed Flying Fox Management Plan
- A plan prepared to manage the Flying Fox Camp in Parramatta Park in conjunction with Western Sydney Area Health.
- Australian Convict Sites Strategic Management Framework
- Views Study
- Analysis of Significant Views